– The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Teams and conditions :
– Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
– Smoking or consuming any kind of intoxicants inside the Taxi. The driver has the right to refuse the pick-up or ask the customer to alight the cab if the customer is found to be in an intoxicated state or is found misbehaving with other passengers or the driver, or is causing a nuisance.
– A booking confirmation will be sent to the traveler over email and contact no. when he completes an online cab booking with Hire Cab.
– Producing the booking confirmation provided earlier is mandatory to avail of the car rental services by Hirecab Cab. If this is not done it entitles the driver to refuse service delivery without any liability on us to refund the booking amount.
– When a customer confirms the cab booking , it implies that he have read and agrees to all the terms and conditions .
– The KMs will be calculated from point of pick-up to point of destination. Driving speed of the vehicle as per the directions of the local transport authority only. Parking charges, toll charges, state taxes and entry fees will be as per the law and may vary from trip to trip.
– Distances between two locations it an intercity distance mentioned on the website are approximate. Actual distance may differ depending on the exact geographical location of the points under consideration.
– Car air-conditioner(AC) will not work on hilly routes & also when the vehicle in at rest. The customer is also expected to not request driver to make the air condition operational in the mentioned scenarios.
– The vehicle booked will be subject to availability. In a case where the car booked is not available on the day of travel the customer is requested to look for an alternative transport medium.
– Customer can request for amendments/updates to a booking made earlier by him only if the request is made with in 24 hours prior to Booking pick up time. No changes will be done within 24 hours of pick up time.
– In cases where amendments are requested on cab type, the cab type requested is subject to availability. The amendments can be done by only by the support team of The Hire Cab. Call on 9104243537 / 6359489559 with the booking confirmation number or Booking ID.
– In case customer did not give any update till his pick up time regarding change in this booking in such scenario no refund will be made.
– Customer is liable to pay waiting charges in the case of delay (be it for any reason) exceeding more than 30 minutes from the scheduled pick up time.
– Customer is liable to pay for any additional distance traveled and also for additional hourly charges if applicable based on the trip chosen. Any unscheduled changes will attract additional charges.
– In Outstation bookings under consideration are on a calendar day basis i.e. from midnight 12:00 to midnight 12:00. As an example for a cab booked for 1st Jan where the pick up time is 7:00 p.m. , the booking will be valid till 1st Jan 11:59 p.m. , not for 2nd Jan 7:00 p.m.
– Transfers with unspecified distance coverage will only include one-way transfer either from airport or railway station to a single location or vice versa. Pick-ups or drops from multiple locations are not included in such bookings.
– The Hire Cab cannot be hold accountable for any delay or consequential loss caused to the customer due to traffic jam or reasons beyond reasonable control of the driver or lapses on the part of the driver.
– The Hire Cab cannot be hold accountable for any loss, damage, physical injury etc suffered by the customer while availing its services.
– The Hire Cab cannot be hold accountable for any loss, damage or delay suffered by the customer due to force mature events(Curfew, Lock-down, natural calamity, etc.).
– Cabs those are booked for outstation (any or all of One-Way, round trip & multi-city) cannot be used for local travel. As an example if a customer books a cab from Vadodara to Surat then to Bhaurch and back to Baroda for a period of 3 days in total & has a predefined Km limit of 750 Kms and he returns back to Vadodara on the second day & has a balance Kms limit of 50 with one day remaining, inspite of this he is not entitled to consume this 50Kms for local travel in Vadodara (Source city), However the customer can travel from Vadodara to some other city outside city limits of Vadodara (say Anand) & consume the remaining 50 Kms or more than this by
paying additional charges.
Payment and security :
– The Hire Cab ensures that every transaction you conduct with us is in a safe and secure manner.
– We provide two payment options:
- Paytm wallet
– Standard Paytm terms and conditions apply in paytm transactions.
– Paytm provide the wallet and payment gateway services are Secured compliant.
– The Hire Cab does not store any Credit Card, Debit Card Details.
Cancellation policies :
– If a traveler cancels 6 hours prior the pick-up time, 10% of the booked amount will be deducted.
– If a traveler cancels the booking within 6 hours from pick-up time, no refund will be made.
– The refunds will be made by online transfer to the customer’s original payment mode. No cash refund requests will be entertained.
– The amount will be refunded approximately 7 business days from our side.